Herringbone flooring in a modern style
HERRINGBONE FLOORING IN A MODERN STYLE
The Pure Classico Line is a range of wooden floors for those who value tradition, but at the same appreciate modern design. This natural floor in a classic herringbone pattern will suit interiors in any style. The floor will enliven modern arrangements in a striking manner and will complement classic designs in a balanced way
HERRINGBONE FLOORING – STABLE CONSTRUCTION
Thanks to the new Crosslock joint, floorboards can be laid in the Classic Herringbone pattern without needing to use a right and a left-hand board. As is the case with all Barlinek floors, Herringbone Classic features a three-layer structure with increased resistance to changes in air humidity. It is also suitable for use with underfloor heating, both water-based and electric.
HERRINGBONE FLOORING INSTALLATION (VIDEO)
Barlinek engineered wood flooring – the most popular types:
- Dark floor in living room – only for the brave
- Kitchen flooring
- White floor in living room – trendy and classy
- Chevron engineered wood flooring – a floor with a timeless design
- Herringbone flooring an a modern style
- Flooring for the children’s room
- White wooden floors
- Varnished floor boards
- Strip flooring
- Exotic wood flooring
- Grey engineered wood flooring
- Light wood floors
- Pine flooring
- Rustic wood flooring
- Which flooring is best for your bedroom?
- Which flooring is best for your living room?