Microsoft Internet Explorer
3. WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
We use the following cookies:
• Essential cookies – these are used for communication or to provide the services requested by the user such as user authentication, saving user choices regarding cookies or saving the display format or language setting. These cookies are saved for the purpose of remembering login sessions or filling in forms, as well as for the purposes related to setting privacy options. The installation of these cookies on end devices does not require the User’s consent.
• Performance cookies – these are used to understand and analyse the website’s performance indicators, which helps to provide a better user experience.
• Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to understand how visiting users interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on visitor rates, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
• Functional cookies – these cookies are necessary for us to provide website functionality – in particular, sharing the website content on social media platforms, collecting feedback and other functionality by third parties. Functional cookies are used to remember your choices and adapt the website to your preferences.
• Advertising cookies these cookies are used to deliver relevant advertisements and marketing campaigns to the visitors. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to deliver tailored advertising.
• Other cookies – other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analysed and have not yet been categorized.
All cookies (except essential cookies) require your consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time by changing the browser settings. Withdrawal of your consent does not affect the legality of data processing prior to the submission of your withdrawal.
4. LEGAL BASIS FOR THE DATA PROCESSING
Barlinek processes your personal data in the form of essential cookies pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 letter b GDPR, i.e. the need to process data in order to perform the contract or take action before its conclusion, in particular the provision of services and functionality of the Barlinek website.
5. PERIOD OF DATA PROCESSING
If you consent to the installation and use of functional and performance / analytics cookies, your data will be processed until your consent is withdrawn as described above.
In the event of claims, the period of data storage may be extended by the time necessary to establish and investigate or defend against claims, but not longer than until data expiry.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to access and correct your data, request its removal, as well as the right to limit processing, transfer data, object to the processing of personal data, in the cases and to the extent specified in the GDPR. In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, ie the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (address: ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw, tel. 606-950-000, Poland) if your personal data is processed contrary to legal requirements.
If your consent is the basis for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time on the website in the browser cookie settings or by contacting the Administrator. Withdrawal of your consent does not affect the legality of data processing prior to the submission of your withdrawal.
The recipients of your personal data will be entities processing data on the basis of an agreement concluded with the Administrator for entrusting the processing of personal data, in particular IT system providers, as well as entities authorised to receive data on the basis of legal provisions. Your personal data may be made available to entities such as social media and companies providing audit services or technical support.
Your personal data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area to countries or organizations that, by decision of the European Commission, have been recognized as ensuring an adequate level of personal data protection or adopting standard data protection clauses adopted by the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
When using our website, in certain situations, we use technical solutions provided by suppliers from outside the European Economic Area (EEA), such as the United States, including Facebook or Google social networking sites, who declare to ensure an adequate level of protection of personal data processed by adopting and applying standard EU contractual clauses in place of the so-called Privacy Shield annulled by the decision of the Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU) of 16 July, 2020 in the case of Schrems II (FB Information, Google Information).